Cardiovascular Center Research Retreat
Friday, April 21, 2017
400 W. Canal St.
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Welcome to the third annual Cardiovascular Center Research Retreat. The event will be held in the Rumble Room from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Schedule of events include:
- Graduate Student and Postdoctoral Fellow Poster Competition & Travel Awards
- Junior Faculty, Postdoc, and Student rapid-fire talks
- Signature Program panel discussion
- Breakfast, lunch and beverages provided
"The Multifaceted Roles of Adipose Tissue: Therapeutic Targets for Diabetes and Beyond"
Philipp E. Scherer, PhD
Professor, Department of Internal Medicine
Gifford O. Touchstone Jr. and Randolph G. Touchstone Distinguished Chair in Diabetes Research
Director, Touchstone Diabetes Center
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
MCW Cardiovascular Center
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414) 955-5611 | Fax (414) 456-6515
Cardiovascular Center Site Map