MCW Arrhythmia Clinic
Expert Care for Irregular Heart Rhythms
A team of physicians from multiple specialty areas care for arrhythmia patients at The Medical College of Wisconsin. The multidisciplinary team includes board-certified electrophysiologists, cardiac surgeons and other heart and vascular specialists. Their combined skills and experience make it possible to successfully treat even the most complex cases of arrhythmia. These cases might include patients who have complicated conditions with multiple diagnoses.
MCW Electrophysiology Physicians
MCW Electrophysiology Nurse Practitioners
Complete Diagnostic Capabilities
The Medical College of Wisconsin’s Heart and Vascular Center offers the full spectrum of state-of-the-art diagnostic tests, including electrophysiology studies, cardiac MRI, genetic testing, event monitors and tilt table tests.
MCW also offers specialized protocols for performing MRI scans on patients with both MRI-compatible as well as the older, non-MRI compatible ICDs and pacemakers. Call (414) 777-1690 to order or schedule an MRI scan.
Comprehensive Treatment Options
The most advanced and effective treatment options are available through the Arrhythmia Program at Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin, including:
- Catheter ablation and cryoballoon ablation of atrial fibrillation
- Pacemaker, Cardiac revascularization therapy (CRT), Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), Implantable loop recorder (ILR)
- Surgical CryoMaze and maze procedures
Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Care
A high level of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology care is being provided by the following doctors at Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls:
- Jason Rubenstein, MD, has a clinic on Monday mornings from 8:40 a.m. to noon and does procedures on Monday afternoons.
- Dalip Singh, MD, has a clinic on Wednesday mornings from 7 – 11 a.m. and does procedures on Wednesday afternoons.
Please call (262) 257-3220 to schedule an appointment.
As the region's only academic electrophysiology group, MCW Arrhythmia Clinic physicians conduct and participate in local and national research studies and clinical trials related to arrhythmia and other heart and vascular conditions. If you are interested in participating in a trial, or referring a patient for one, please call (414) 955-6777.
Actively Recruiting Electrophysiology Trials:
- MagnaSafe: Determining the Risks of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Presence of Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators; NCT00907361
- Adenosine AFIB: Validation of the Durability of the Adenosine Effect in Verification of Pulmonary Vein Isolation; NCT01590875
- SAMURAI: ImageReady™ MR Conditional Pacing System SAMURAI Clinical Study; NCT01781078
The MCW Electrophysiology group is pleased to announce the initiation of a ACGME-certified electrophysiology fellowship. More details are available on the EP Fellowship Web page.
MCW Ventricular Tachycardia Symposium
This is a one-day symposium on Ventricular Tachycardia, with a focus on catheter (endocardial and epicardial) ablation treatment of VT. It features nationally and internationally recognized experts on these topics. There is also be a hands-on, guided pig-heart dissection with a focus on ablation-related cardiac anatomy.
Patient Education Videos
Open AllClose All
Dr. Marcie Berger
Dr. Evgueni Fayn
Dr. James A. Roth
Dr. Jason C. Rubenstein
Referring Physicians Information
To transfer an Arrhythmia patient or consult with a specialist:
Call the Access Center at (414) 805-4700 or (877) 804-4700. (For physicians and staff only.)
Nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please call 1-800-DOCTORS to make an appointment in the Arrhythmia Clinic.