Middle and High School application deadline: October 12, 2018.
How do I qualify?
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be from a background that is underrepresented in medicine.
- Be able to travel to the MCW-Milwaukee campus for each session.
- Student must have 2.8 GPA minimum to apply.
- Submit completed application at this address with personal statement.
- Submit recommendation from science teacher or influential adult.
- Submit copy of transcripts with application.
- Be available for in-person interview.
- Attendance is mandatory for every session. A tentative schedule will be provided to all accepted students.
- Parental/guardian participation is required for the first StEP-UP session each year.
- New applications for the 2018-19 school year will be reviewed beginning May 14th.
*Please Note: Children of MCW faculty and staff are not eligible to apply for StEP-UP.