TUITION AND FEES INFORMATION
If you have questions regarding tuition or your account, please contact Jean Sunby, Student Receivables, at (414) 955-8233.
All full-time PhD students receive a full tuition remission, health insurance and stipend.
2017-2018 Stipend: $29,136.00
The following fees are covered by the tuition remission:
- All Students Fee (Fall & Spring Semesters Only): $40.00
- Graduate Student Association (GSA) Fee: $35.00
- Tuition Per Credit - Fall, Spring & Summer Semesters: $1,250.00
Masters, Certificate & Non-Degree Students
Students seeking financial aid for MPH, MS or MA degree programs, visit the Financial Aid Office website.
*Effective July 1, 2014 (for current academic year)
- Tuition Per Credit - Fall, Spring & Summer Semesters: $1,000.00
- Master’s in Medical Physiology Tuition: $42,000/year
- Continuation: $225.00
- Audit - Per Class: $100.00
Current MCW Employees
Tuition Course Approval Form - Human Resources (PDF)
There will be a $250 late registration fee for anyone not completing registration by the date indicated on the schedule each semester. There is also a $250 late payment fee for tuition not paid on time according to the Tuition Payments policy in the Student Handbook.
Late payment fee is in addition to any late registration fee.