Steps for a new course/pathway proposal
- Full course/pathway proposal is due to the CEC Chair (guidelines below)
- Deadline to submit proposals to the CEC is October 1, 2018.
- All course/pathway proposals must be approved by the CEC no later than January 1, 2019 in order to be considered for the following academic year.
- Proposals are welcome for the following courses:
- Academic Enrichment Elective
- M3 4-week elective
- M3 2-week elective
- M4 elective (all electives are 4 weeks)
- Medically-Oriented Acting Internship (Departments of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Family & Community Medicine)
- Required Acting Internship (2nd AI required of all students; from any department)
- Required Ambulatory Course (required of all students; from any department)
In addition to the course proposal a Template must be filled out for the registrar's office. This template pertains to all course submissions.
Checklist for submitting