As of July 1, 2015: Fellows who begin the program on or after July 1, 2015, will be employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals (MCWAH).
Stipend Amounts for the 2015-2016 Academic Year
PGY IV - $60,440
PGY V - $63,500
PGY VI - $65,540
PGY VII - $67,580
See MCWAH Benefits, Conditions & Terms of Employment for information regarding vacations, leaves, insurance, stipends and professional liability.
Working Condition Benefit (MCWAH)
Provides financial support for your DEA anbd licensure related fees.
Master's Program Tuition Assistance (MCW)
The Medical College of Wisconsin's Department of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/BMT assists with tuition so that current fellows are able to pursue a master's degree program. In the second and third year of the fellowship the fellow may choose to take master's courses offered at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Our 3-year fellowship program is ACGME accredited and begins on July 1 each year. We accept two fellows each academic year through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Applications from prospective applicants are accepted from November through January via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
2014 Fellowship Match Dates
- Applications Open: December 1, 2014
- Interview Dates: January-March, 2015
- Rank List Opens: April 1, 2015
- Rank List Closes: May 13, 2015
- Match Day: TBD May 27, 2015
Complete applications should include the following:
- ERAS application form
- At least 3 letters of reference including Program Director letter
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation/Dean's Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE scores - Steps 1, 2, and 3
- ECFMG certificate for foreign medical school graduates (see visa information below)
Our program currently accept the following visas:
- Permanent Resident Visa
- Visitor Exchange Visa sponsored by ECFMG (J-1)
- Temporary Professional Worker's Visa (H-1B)
- For additional visa information please visit Graduate Medical Education
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/BMT Societies
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Association of Cancer Research
- American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Children’s Oncology Group (COG)
Graduate Medical Education Links