Work independently with direction from the Director of Student Affairs to complete project tasks related to various projects. Effectively manage schedules and priorities, maintain strong stakeholder relationships, deliver high-quality solutions, and provide direction to stakeholder groups and project team members. This is a multi-faceted position that will focus on several specific areas of the overall project. Specific project focuses include:
- Manage early assurance programs
- Student recruitment, admissions and support
- Develop diversity recruitment initiatives
- Provide current student support services
- Collaborate with MCW personnel to support student services and recruitment
- Provide input on overall recruitment and enrollment initiatives.
- Coordinate all aspects of pipeline recruitment.
- Develop recruitment plans consistent with the goals of the School of Pharmacy Strategic Plan.
- Schedule and attend designated recruitment events and fairs.
- Cultivate relationships with prospects and applicants through consistent in-person, email, social medica, and telephone contact in order to recruit prospective students and assist applicants thoughout the admission process.
- Act as a liasion between the Director of Student Affairs, faculty leaders and the project stakeholders.
- Assist and support current student support services, activities and events.
- Identify and secure appropriate resources to provide assigned deliverables. Assist in scheduling people and material resources.
- Manage project schedule, work plans assigning and managing project tasks.
- Determine availability, schedule meetings and prepare and set agendas and meeting preparation materials. Take meeting minutes, facilitate meetins and track action items and manage action items to completion.
- Provide updates for project status reports. Collect, analyze and disseminate project data.
- Act as a liasion with stakeholders and internal external partners.
- Research and assure compliance with regulator and institutional policies and committees.
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive databases and files related to the project.
- Collect, collate and assess data related to student affairs.
Learn more about the position and apply:
Education Program Coordinator III - School of Pharmacy
Work independently with direction from the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Faculty Scholarly Pathways Liason, and Co-Director of Professional Labs to coordinate activities releated to: 1) pharmacy student participation in the Scholarly Pathways program, 2) faculty development efforts for the School of Pharmacy, 3) Resident Teaching Certification Program, and 4) Secondary support for academic platforms such as ExamSoft and D2L. Effectively manage schedules, programs and priorities, maintain strong stakeholder relationships, and deliver high-quality solutions. This is a multi-faceted position that will focus on the successful coordination of several specific areas within the School of Pharmacy.
- Work with course, unit or Pathway director to disseminate educational materials for courses, orientation materials, marketing materials, websites, forms, and reports. Educational materialsl preparation or assistance with creating and maintaining calendars, orientation material, syllabus, objectives, policy and procedures, course content (books/material). assignments, exam materials and coordinating resources with other support areas.
- Work with the School of Medicine Scholarly Pathways Coordinators to coordinate student expectations, deadlines, tracking, and means of communication.
- Serve as the initial contact person for students with general questions about the Scholarly Pathways program.
- Serve as the liason between the School of Pharmacy and community/institutional partners and agencies.
- Assist with the coordination of the Resident Teaching Certification Program, including program marketing, enrollment, tracking, and scheduling.
- Develop a working knowledge of the academic platforms used by the School of Pharmacy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Learn more about the position and apply:
Coordinator of Academic Affairs - School of Pharmacy