EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

Back to...Obtaining Approvals


Working with Controlled Substances

The vast majority of controlled substances at the Medical College of Wisconsin are employed in the use and care of research animals (e.g. analgesia or anesthesiology).  In rarer cases, researchers use controlled substances in vitro or in vivo involving tissues, animals, or human subjects.  It is imperative that acquisition, use, storage, and disposal of controlled substances conform to Federal and State laws.

Contact Public Safety

Phone: 414-955-8274

Fax: 414-456-6557


The Controlled Substances Coordinator is located in the Public Safety Administrative offices in the Medical Education Building, M0740

Site Map  |  Tour  |  Home
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014