Contractor Safety at MCW
Contractors performing work at MCW are expected to monitor the safety of the job site, implement their own safety programs, while also complying with MCW’s safety requirements. Contractors must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws; and follow the practices outlined in the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and Public Safety for Contractors document.
If you are a new contractor, or an existing contractor for MCW, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (this email should describe your company, the type of work you perform at MCW, and include a list of contacts). Following this, you will be contacted by a representative from the MCW EHS department, and will receive a link to BOX; a secure website where you can deposit safety documents/programs, etc.
- Asbestos Notification for Contractors (PDF)
- EHS and Public Safety for Contractors (PDF)
- Fall Prevention Program (PDF)
- Hot Work Permit Program (PDF)
- Lockout Tagout Program for Energy Sources (PDF)
- Respiratory Protection Program Manual (PDF)
- Contractor Safety Qualifications Form (PDF)
- Contractor, Vendors and COVID-19 (PDF)