Welcome to the Office of Research
We support the administrative needs of investigators & research staff, and coordinate, regulate, and monitor research studies.
COVID-19 and MCW Research
The Associate Provost for Research has issued a Statement on COVID-19 and MCW Research (PDF), available online.
MCW faculty and staff can find the latest news on COVID-19 and MCW Research on the Office of Research InfoScope site (intranet access required).
COVID-19 Funding Opportunities
- AHRQ: Supporting Primary Care to Advance Cardiovascular Health in States with High Prevalence of Preventable CVD Events (U18)
- AHRQ: New FOA to Support Novel, High-Impact Studies Evaluating Health System and Healthcare Professional Responsiveness to COVID-19
- American Heart Association Rapid Response Grant: COVID-19 and Its Cardiovascular Impact
- Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin: Urgent Response to COVID-19
- Agency Funding Notices: 3/24/2020 (PDF)
- Agency Funding Notices: 3/19/2020 (PDF)
- Agency Funding Notices: 3/16/2020 (PDF)
Participating in Research
Individuals can take an active role in our research mission by volunteering for studies or participating in clinical trials.Learn More
Student Research Opportunities
Students at all levels have unique opportunities to observe, train, and learn from MCW researchers.Learn More
Resources for Researchers
The Office of Research supports research activities and regulatory compliance for investigators and their teams.Learn More