Welcome to the Office of Research
We support the administrative needs of investigators & research staff, and coordinate, regulate, and monitor research studies.
COVID-19 and MCW Research
The Medical College of Wisconsin COVID-19 Resource Center provides valuable tools and guidance for faculty and staff as well as the community at large.
MCW faculty and staff can find the latest news on COVID-19 and MCW Research on the Office of Research InfoScope site (intranet access required).
COVID-19 Research Resources
- EdgeForScholars.org - Crushing COVID: Research Funding Opportunities page, frequently updated.
- NIH Grants & Funding: COVID-19 Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients of NIH Funding
- NIH COVID-19 Research (Strategic Response, Initiatives, Funding, etc.)
- NIH Information on COVID-19 Clinical Trials
- CDC Information: COVID-19 Science and Research
Participating in Research
Individuals can take an active role in our research mission by volunteering for studies or participating in clinical trials.Learn More
Student Research Opportunities
Students at all levels have unique opportunities to observe, train, and learn from MCW researchers.Learn More
Resources for Researchers
The Office of Research supports research activities and regulatory compliance for investigators and their teams.Learn More