Academic Appointments/Other Titles
- Associate Dean, Faculty Affairs
- Associate Professor, Anesthesiology
Dr. Ellinas focuses on women’s leadership at the MCW campus and throughout the Kern National Transformation Network. She works with students to determine best supports to leadership, especially for women, and with faculty to determine drivers and accelerators for women’s success. She leads the Women’s Leadership Work Group for the NTN, which is working on a web-based wellness initiative that supports both faculty and student wellness on campuses nationwide.
- Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Women's Leadership at MCW
- Chief, Joint OB Anesthesiology Program, WFHC-St. Joseph and Froedtert Birth Center
- Course Director, OB Anesthesiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, M4 Students
- Fellowship Director, Obstetric Anesthesiology, Medical College of Wisconsin
(Ellinas EH, Kaljo K, Patitucci TN, Novalija J, Byars-Winston A, Fouad NA.) J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2019 Mar;28(3):393-402.
(Grant TR, Ellinas EH, Kula AO, Muravyeva MY.) Int J Obstet Anesth. 2018 May;34:56-66.
(Ellinas EH, Fouad N, Byars-Winston A.) J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2018 03;27(3):324-332.
(Kula AO, Riess ML, Ellinas EH.) J Clin Anesth. 2017 Feb;37:154-158.
(Ellinas EH.) Anesth Analg. 2012 Oct;115(4):899-903.
(Ellinas EH, Eastwood DC, Patel SN, Maitra-D'Cruze AM, Ebert TJ.) Anesth Analg. 2009 Oct;109(4):1225-31.