Dr. Denise Teves Qualler is an Associate Professor in the Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Clinical Nutrition at the Medical College of Wisconsin and at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center. She serves as the Director of the Osteoporosis Clinic at the VA Medical Center, as well as the Metabolic Bone Clinic at Froedtert Hospital. Dr. Teves specializes in the treatment of calcium and vitamin D disorders, osteoporosis, and general endocrinology.
Dr. Teves Qualler completed her Internal Medicine Residency at The Chicago Medical School for her Internal Medicine Residency and completed her Fellowship in Endocrinology at the Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. She is board certified in Endocrinology and Internal Medicine. Dr Teves Qualler has a Master in Science degree in Epidemiology at Medical College of Wisconsin. She is also the Program Director of the Endocrine Grand Rounds Seminars at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Teves Qualler has presented at numerous lectures and has submitted several abstracts over the past few years on metabolic bone diseases. She has authored several articles, book chapters, and publications. She has also participated in many community service and volunteer activities.
Osteoporosis in Latino Men | Telemundo
- Disorders of Calcium and Vitamin D
- Paget's Disease
- Bone Disorders
- Diabetic Bone Disease
- Diabetes Type 1 & 2
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Thyroid Disease
- Pituitary Disorders
- Endocrine Hypertension/Adrenal Tumors
- Lipid Disorders
- General Endocrinology
Joined Medical College of Wisconsin
- Doctor of Medicine - Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos - Lima, Peru (1997)
- Residency in Internal Medicine - Chicago Medical School - North Chicago, IL (1999-2002)
- Fellowship in Endocrinology - Washington University - St. Louis, MO (2002-2004)
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism