Drug Discovery Center
- Discovery to Clinic
- Funding opportunity guidance
- Non-GLP PK and Tox studies
- TAP allows greater flexibility in the assessment of the starting points as well as allocation of resources for desired outcome.
- TAP is a virtual therapeutic innovation center with no direct investment for infrastructure, staff or expensive equipment. It leverages the existing MCW and CTSI core laboratories, faculty, departments and center expertise.
- TAP allows for efficient use of existing resources and funds to move therapeutic and drug development projects forward.
- TAP also nurtures collaboration with research institution of SE-Wisconsin region.
Simple One Page Proposal
The investigators submits one page proposal describing how the technology could be a therapeutic.
Two step review process
- Review of the proposals by eminent review panel from MCW
- Presentation and discussion round with the Advisory Committee
Opportunity to present and discuss with experts
This is an unique opportunity to get first hand critique of your technology as a therapeutic. The seasoned experts share their knowledge and experiences to meet diverse challenges you may face.
A fast and short process: Application through execution of project (2- 6 months).
- A group of experienced and seasoned experts
- MCW-Departments and Centers
- Office of Technology Development
- MCW School of Pharmacy
- Core facilities
RFP View Research Funded Projects for spring 2018
Projects target the prevention & treatment of chronic pain, cardiovascular damage resulting from cancer treatment & aging. Dr. Beyer’s project is made possible by the MCW Cardiovascular Center by the generous support of the Smith Family.
The three funded projects target the prevention & treatment of chronic pain, cardiovascular damage, and aging.
Contact: Ranjit Verma, PhD | email@example.com | (414) 955-5743