MRI Safety Training Procedure
To begin MRI Safety training, you must have an active eBridge account. If you do not have an active eBridge account, please register for an account.
Initial MRI Safety Training
1. Complete the MRI Safety Training Application
- Upon submission of the application, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the MRI Safety Training Introduction.
2. Complete the Introduction to MRI Safety Training
- Review the material in the Introduction to MRI Safety Training.
- Complete and submit the quiz. Successful completion of the quiz is a score of at least 80%.
3. Enroll in an On-Site MRI Safety Training Session
- Upon successful completion of the MRI Safety Training introduction, enroll in an on-site MRI Safety Training Session via a link that will be emailed upon completion of the introduction.
- On-Site MRI Safety Training Sessions are held twice per month.
- On-Site Sessions are held in the Premier MRI Suite located within the Daniel M. Soref Imaging Research Facility (8701 Watertown Plank Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53226).
- If the normal scheduled dates or times do not work for you or for additional directions and assistance, please contact Steve Jankowski.
4. Complete the Final Exam
- Upon completion of the On-Site MRI Safety Training, you will be given a link to the Final Exam.
- Review the material on the information that was covered in the Introduction and On-Site Session.
- Complete and submit the Final Exam. Successful completion of the Final Exam is a score of at least 80%.
In order to maintain MRI Safety Training, completion of an Annual Renewal Quiz is required each year.
- Individuals who work with animal subjects should complete the MRI Safety Training Renewal Assessment - Animal Subjects.
- Individuals who work with human subjects should complete the MRI Safety Training Renewal Assessment - Human Subjects.
- Successful completion of the Renewal Quiz is a score of at least 80%
Safety Training Questions
Steven Jankowski, BS RT (R)(MR)
MACC Fund Research Center
8701 Watertown Plank Rd
Milwaukee WI 53226