MRI Safety Training Procedure
To begin the training you must be enrolled into the MRI Safety Training Course on the Medical College of Wisconsin Learning Management System (LMS) program. To obtain access to the LMS complete and submit the Application for MRI Safety Training.
Initial MRI Safety Training
There are three steps to the initial MRI Safety Training
1. Complete the Introduction to MRI Safety Training on LMS.
- Review the material on the Introduction to MRI Safety Training Module (PDF)
- Complete and submit the quiz.
Successful completion of the quiz is a score of (80% or higher)
2. Attend the On-site MRI Safety training session.
On-site MRI Safety training sessions are scheduled twice per month:
- The first Thursday of the month at 7:00 am
- The Third Monday of the month at 12:00 pm
On-site sessions are held at the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Specialty Clinics in the Froedtert Hospital (FH) Pavilion.
If the normal scheduled dates or times do not work for you contact Steve Jankowski firstname.lastname@example.org (414) 805-6378, for more information.
3. Complete the On-site activities and Final Exam (access is allowed after attending the class)
- Review the material in the On-site Module on the LMS which includes the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete and submit the Final Exam.
Successful completion of the Final Exam (80% or higher) concludes the initial MRI safety training.
A renewal of MRI safety training is required after one year of the initial training and then annually. The training is available on the LMS system for those who are enrolled in the MRI Safety Training program. Compliance requires an annual renewal.
Safety Training Questions
Steven Jankowski, BS RT (R)(MR)
MACC Fund Research Center
8701 Watertown Plank Rd
Milwaukee WI 53226