Sarah B. White, MD, MS, FSIR
Associate Professor of Radiology and Surgical Oncology
- Interventional Radiology - Froedtert
- 9200 West Wisconsin Avenue
- Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Surgical Oncology
Vascular & Interventional Radiology - Froedtert
Diseases and Conditions
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Uterine Fibroids
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Chronic Migraine
- Venous Disease
- Hepatobiliary Disease
- Renovascular Disease
- Genitourinary Disease
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Chronic Headaches
- Metastatic Neuroendocrine Cancer
Treatments and Services
- Endovascular Management of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms (AAA) and Endoleaks
- Minimally Invasive Treatment of Hepatobiliary Diseases
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS) Placement
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Minimally Invasive Treatment of Primary and Metastatic Liver Cancer
- Endovascular Management of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms (TAA)
- Liver Directed Therapy Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Treatment for Pain Control
- Minimally Invasive Treatment of GI Diseases
- Percutaneous Treatment of Liver and Lung
- SphenoCath Injection
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion (SPG) Blocks
Patients Ages Seen
- Froedtert Hospital – Milwaukee
- Zablocki VA Medical Center – Milwaukee
- Community Memorial Hospital – Menomonee Falls
- St. Joseph's Hospital - West Bend – West Bend
- Children's Hospital Of Wisconsin - Milwaukee – Milwaukee
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Sarah B. White MD is an Assistant Professor of Radiology in the Division of Vascular Interventional Radiology who comes to the Medical College of Wisconsin after completing the Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology Enhanced Clinical Training Pathway (DIRECT) at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA.
Both prior to and during her radiology residency training, Dr. White has been active in research publishing several papers as first author, as well as presenting at local, regional and national meetings. Dr. White started her career in research in a molecular biology laboratory at the University of Pennsylvania and has spent time at the National Institute of Health. Dr. White has received awards for her research from several national organizations, including the Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR), the Association of University Radiologists (AUR) and the Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA), and was the Constantine Cope Cook Interventional Radiology endowed fellow at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. White will now focus on clinical and translational research in the Division of Vascular Interventional Radiology with an interest in translational research and quality assurance.
Education and Training
Doctor of Medicine - New Jersey Medical School - Newark, NJ (2005)
Resident (DIRECT Pathway) Surgery/Radiology - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (2005-2011)
Fellow Radiology/Interventional Radiology - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (2009-2010)
(Taylor AC, Maddirela D, White SB.) Surg Oncol Clin N Am. 2019 Oct;28(4):731-743.
(White SB.) Radiology. 2019 Sep;292(3):760-761.
(Khilnani NM, Meissner MH, Learman LA, Gibson KD, Daniels JP, Winokur RS, Marvel RP, Machan L, Venbrux AC, Tu FF, Pabon-Ramos WM, Nedza SM, White SB, Rosenblatt M.) J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2019 Jun;30(6):781-789.
(Wang J, Khurshid K, Jalal S, Nicolaou S, White SB, Englander MJ, Salazar GM, Khosa F.) AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2019 Mar 19:1-7.
(Nagarajan VK, Gogineni VR, White SB, Yu B.) Int J Hyperthermia. 2019 01 01;35(1):176-182.
(White SB, Zhang Z, Chen J, Gogineni VR, Larson AC.) J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2018 12;29(12):1764-1769.
(Devulapalli KK, Fidelman N, Soulen MC, Miller M, Johnson MS, Addo E, El-Haddad G, Nutting C, Morrison J, Farsad K, Lokken RP, Gaba RC, Fleming J, Brown DB, Kwan SW, Rose SC, Pennycooke KA, Liu DM, White SB, Gandhi R, Lazar AA, Kerlan RK Jr.) Radiology. 2018 Sep;288(3):774-781.
(Parchur AK, Sharma G, Jagtap JM, Gogineni VR, LaViolette PS, Flister MJ, White SB, Joshi A.) ACS Nano. 2018 07 24;12(7):6597-6611.
(Baskin KM, Durack JC, Abu-Elmagd K, Doellman D, Drews BB, Journeycake JM, Kocoshis SA, McLennan G, Rupp SM, Towbin RB, Wasse H, Mermel LA, Toomay SM, Camillus JC, Ahrar K, White SB.) J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2018 04;29(4):461-469.
(Kwan SW, Charalel RA, Stover AM, Baumhauer JF, Cella D, Darien G, Durack JC, Gerson J, Opelka F, Patrick DL, Salem R, Spies JB, Wu AW, White SB.) J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2018 01;29(1):1-8.
(White SB, Kim DH, Guo Y, Li W, Yang Y, Chen J, Gogineni VR, Larson AC.) Radiology. 2017 12;285(3):809-819.
(Fairchild AH, White SB.) Semin Intervent Radiol. 2017 Jun;34(2):87-91.