The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) employs more than 1,600 physicians and 500 nurse practitioners, along with physician assistants and other patient-centered health care practitioners. MCW's group practice is composed of Medical College Physicians (MCP), providing care in every specialty of medicine, and Children's Specialty Group (CSG), a joint venture of the Medical College of Wisconsin and Children's Hospital and Health System, providing care to children.
Testimonials from MCW Providers
A music and food lover, Amanda L. Kong, MD, MS, found a career at MCW and a home in Milwaukee’s Third Ward.
Former Chicago resident, Sarah G. Deitch, MD, and her family love Milwaukee for its accessibility and amenities.
Anoop K. Singh loves working at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, but it was a radio station that helped him and his wife feel at home in Milwaukee.
- Care for approximately 530,000 patients of all ages annually at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital, Zablocki VA Medical Center and many other hospitals and clinics in Eastern and Central Wisconsin.
- Largest physician group practice in Wisconsin.
- More than 700 physicians in residency training and 190 physicians in fellowship training.
- Approximately 900 students in Medical School.
- More than 380 graduate students, 12 Master of Science in Anesthesia students, and 130 postdoctoral fellows in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
- $225.3M invested in research, teaching, training and related purposes in FY 2016, which will lead to improved patient care and health outcomes.
- More than 3,100 research studies, including clinical trials.
- More than 600 faculty and staff engaged in more than 1,100 community outreach activities to advance the health of people and communities throughout metro Milwaukee and Wisconsin.
- Our providers offer cost-effective, outstanding care while teaching, conducting research and work with faculty scientists to develop new ways of preventing and treating diseases.
- 439 Medical College of Wisconsin faculty physicians are featured as 2017-2018 Best Doctors in America®, more than any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
Our doctors provide care in the Milwaukee area through three healthcare providers:
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226-0509
Provider Recruitment Team