APP postgraduate fellowships are an exciting opportunity to experience structured education, skill development, and mentorship on your journey through APP Transition to Practice. The fellowship program’s foundation is the APP Phased Onboarding structure to outline milestones and education. The program aligns with nationwide best practices in postgraduate APP Transition to Practice and has earned membership in the Association of Postgraduate PA Programs and the Association of Postgraduate APRN Programs.
During the program, APP fellows experience:
- Broad, complex patient experiences in an award-winning quaternary health center
- Educational foundation supported by multifaceted learning opportunities
- PA/NP learning experience in a team-based, academic medical center
- Professional mentorship
Why choose a fellowship after graduation?
- Structured transition to practice education tailored to specialty and core professional curriculum through hands-on clinical and didactic education.
- The opportunity to explore a variety of clinical and professional experiences, and find your inspiration for your professional future.
- Protected and mentored education with stipend and MCW benefits.
- Mentorship and expansive professional network as a foundation for your professional career
- Build your confidence, clinical skills, and professional engagement to invest in your marketability.
Our APP Fellowship Programs are accepted members of the Association for Postgraduate PA Programs and Association for Postgraduate APRN Programs.
Association for Postgraduate PA Programs (APPAP)
Association of Postgraduate APRN Programs (APGAP)