American Heart Association Institutional Undergraduate Student Fellowship Program in Pediatric Cardiology
Under the directorship of Dr. Joy Lincoln, the program offers 5 competitive fellowships to outstanding undergraduates with the desire to pursue a career in cardiovascular research.
About our Program
- Good academic standing is required (GPA>3.0)
- The program is open to United States Citizens and Foreign Nationals holding student, exchange, or permanent resident visas, including F1, H1, H1B, PR, TC, or TN visas. Awardees must meet American Heart Association citizenship criteria throughout the entire duration of the fellowship.
- Applicants must be eligible to receive payments prior to May 26, 2020.
- To apply to this program, make sure to select "Cardiovascular" as your first choice in the drop-down menu.
- Dates of Fellowship: May 26 – August 4, 2020
- Duration: 400 hours within 10 weeks
- Number of Positions Available: 5
- Stipend: Up to $4,000