Phase 3 Tracks
Primary Care and Medical Specialties
Acute Care/Emergency Medicine
Mind, Brain & Body
Diagnostics & Therapeutics
Accelerated Regional Campus (ARC)
- Tracks are guided paths of menus of required and elective experiences for students. They include the following:
- Specialty-oriented Acting Internships
- Integrated Science Selectives
- Clinical & Research Electives
- Specialty-specific preparation for residency
- Tracks allow for specialty-oriented individualized curriculum that also ensures adequate general physician training.
- Tracks support individualization of medical training and organize student experiences.
- Tracks may have required courses, recommended courses, and/or suggested courses.
- Tracks may give preference for certain high demand low-capacity courses to students within a Track.
- Tracks offer extracurricular activities.
- Students retain the ability to take courses outside of what’s defined in their Track.