MCW on the RADIO
Join us on Saturday, November 25 at 3 pm on NEWS/TALK 1130 WISN for the fourth program of “The Word on Medicine” supported by Selig Leasing Co., and produced by the Department of Surgery. This multidisciplinary, bi-weekly radio show will highlight innovation and discovery across MCW – how knowledge changes life!
Our fourth program is devoted to bariatric surgery and the management of obesity.
The panel of experts joining Dr. Evans are:
- Dr. Rana Higgins, bariatric surgery in the Division of General Surgery
- Dr. Vidya Kidambi, endocrinologist in the Division of Endocrinology
- Kate Glasenapp, adult nurse practitioner in the Division of Endocrinology
- Dr. Tammy Kindel, surgeon-scientist in the Division of General Surgery
- Dr. Kathryn Lauer, Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs in the Department of Anesthesiology and Chief of Staff at Froedtert Hospital
View additional programs