Office of Radiation Safety FAQs

Open AllClose All
  I'm a researcher planning to use radiation/radioactive Material for the first time. What forms do I need to fill out?

There are two sets of application forms on the ORS site, there are Applications for the Use of Radioactive Materials in Non-Clinical Research and Applications for the Use of Radioactive Materials in Clinical Research. The Office of Research maintains complete information on Starting Up Research at MCW.

Contact the Office of Radiation Safety with any questions.

  To whom should I submit completed applications to the Radiation Safety Committee?

Completed applications to the Radiation Safety Committee should be submitted to the RSO at either of the following locations:

  • Medical College of Wisconsin Radiation Safety, MEB 0760
  • Froedtert Hospital Radiation Safety, Pavilion L760B
  Where is Office of Radiation Safety located?

The Office of Radiation Safety is located in the basement of the Medical Education Building (MEB), down the hall from the Copy Center, in room M0760. View a map (PDF)

Contact Us

MCW Office
Directions to M760 (PDF)
(basement, Medical Education Building)
(414) 955-4347

Froedtert Office
Froedtert Pavilion, L760B
(Located in the MCW Clinical Trials Administrative Area)
(414) 805-6540