T. Clark Gamblin, MD, MS, MBA
Stuart D. Wilson Professor of Surgery
Chief, Division of Surgical Oncology
Welcome to the Division of Surgical Oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Coupled with the Division’s research and educational programs, we are widely recognized as a leader in cancer surgery for breast, liver, pancreas, skin, stomach, biliary and endocrine system diseases. We are also focused on rare tumors (sarcomas) and complex tumor management such as carcinomatosis. We utilize the latest in novel therapies and function in multidisciplinary programs to provide compassionate care of the highest quality. I encourage you to learn more about the clinical care, research activities and education programs of the Division of Surgical Oncology. Read more about the Division of Surgical Oncology.
The mission of the Division of Surgical Oncology is to promote excellence in patient care, scientific research, and education. We strive to lead the region and nation as role models in these disciplines and are committed to training the next generation of surgical leaders. Our actions embody our core values of compassion, integrity, respect, and excellence.
MCW on the RADIO
Join us on Saturday, November 25 at 3 pm on NEWS/TALK 1130 WISN for the fourth program of “The Word on Medicine” supported by Selig Leasing Co., and produced by the Department of Surgery. This multidisciplinary, bi-weekly radio show will highlight innovation and discovery across MCW – how knowledge changes life!
Our fourth program is devoted to bariatric surgery and the management of obesity.
The panel of experts joining Dr. Evans are:
- Dr. Rana Higgins, bariatric surgery in the Division of General Surgery
- Dr. Vidya Kidambi, endocrinologist in the Division of Endocrinology
- Kate Glasenapp, adult nurse practitioner in the Division of Endocrinology
- Dr. Tammy Kindel, surgeon-scientist in the Division of General Surgery
- Dr. Kathryn Lauer, Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs in the Department of Anesthesiology and Chief of Staff at Froedtert Hospital
View additional programs