Johnny C. Hong, MD, FACS
Mark B. Adams Chair in Surgery
Chief, Transplant Surgery
The Division of Transplant Surgery provides abdominal organ transplantation at Froedtert Hospital and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. The division also provides vascular access and general surgical services for patients with end-stage organ failure. The ongoing goals of the division are to provide state-of-the-art transplant-related services, laboratory and clinical research and teaching of residents and students.
MCW ON THE RADIO
Join us on Saturday, October 28 at 3 pm on NEWS/TALK 1130 WISN for the second program of “The Word on Medicine” supported by Selig Leasing Co., and produced by the Department of Surgery. This multidisciplinary, bi-weekly radio show will highlight innovation and discovery across MCW – how knowledge changes life!
This program is devoted to heart disease with a special emphasis on heart surgery and heart transplantation. The program chair is Dr. Paul Pearson, Chief of the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Joining Dr. Pearson in this program are:
- Dr. Peter Mason, an interventional cardiologist in the Division of Cardiology and the Department of Medicine
- Jessica Kurowski, an advanced practice nurse practitioner in the Cardiac Valve Program at Froedtert Hospital and the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Dr. Mitch Saltzberg, the Medical Director of the Comprehensive Heart Failure and Transplant Program in the Division of Cardiology
- Dr. David Joyce, a cardiovascular surgeon in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Meg Shannon-Stone, an advanced practice nurse practitioner in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Dr. Nicole Lohr, a cardiologist in the Division of Cardiology
View additional programs