Johnny C. Hong, MD, FACS
Mark B. Adams Chair in Surgery
Chief, Transplant Surgery
The Division of Transplant Surgery provides abdominal organ transplantation at Froedtert Hospital and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. The division also provides vascular access and general surgical services for patients with end-stage organ failure. The ongoing goals of the division are to provide state-of-the-art transplant-related services, laboratory and clinical research and teaching of residents and students.
MCW on the RADIO
Join us on Saturday, January 13 at 4 pm on NEWS/TALK 1130 WISN for the next program of “The Word on Medicine” supported by Selig Leasing Co., and produced by the Department of Surgery. This multidisciplinary, bi-weekly radio show will highlight innovation and discovery across MCW – how knowledge changes life!
Focusing primarily on Colon Cancer and screening techniques, the panel of experts will discuss prevention and screening for colon cancer, what happens after initial cancer diagnosis, primary treatment options, and quality of life post-treatment from the patient’s perspective.
- Dr. Carrie Peterson, Colorectal Surgeon
- Dr. Tim Ridolfi, Colorectal Surgeon
- Dr. Peter Eichenseer, Division of Gastroenterology at MCW
- Dr. William Hall, Radiation Oncologist specializing in cancers of the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas
- Dr. James Thomas, Head of Solid Tumor Oncology and Director of Clinical Trials Office for the Cancer Center
- Janice Erbe, Wound Ostomy Nurse
View additional programs