CHDS Process Overview
Clinical & Operational Problems > Co-Design > Data Scientists & Statisticians > Evaluation > Dissemination
Clinical & Operational Problems
Data Scientists & Statisticians
CHDS faculty and staff work with clinical leadership to publish and disseminate learnings.
Muñoz-Price, L. S., Hanson, R., Singh, S., Nattinger, A. B., Penlesky, A., Buchan, B. W., Ledeboer, N. A., Beyer, K., Namin, S., Zhou, Y., & Pezzin, L. E. (2020). Association Between Environmental Factors and Toxigenic Clostridioides difficile Carriage at Hospital Admission. JAMA network open, 3(1), e1919132.
CHDS Clinical Projects
- Evaluation of a centralized patient outreach program to close gaps in care - Ongoing (PDF)
- Improving care options for infants with feeding restrictions (Enteral Feeding) – Ongoing (PDF)
- Impact of a novel early warning system on patient outcomes - Completed (PDF)
- Identifying factors associated with colonization and transmissibility of C. difficile – Completed (PDF)
- Evaluating the Rothman Index implementation and utility – Ongoing (PDF)
- Evaluation of Enhanced Care Program (ECP) – Completed (PDF)
Collaborative for Healthcare Delivery Science (CHDS)
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226