How to Apply
How to Apply
Apply through the MCW careers HR website.
Or through each program’s direct link:
- APP Critical Care Fellowship Program
- APP Orthopaedic Fellowship Program
- Pediatric Fellowship Program
- NP Psychiatry and Mental Health Residency
- Complete the Human Resources application.
- Submit to Human Resources:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Education Transcripts from the masters/doctorate nurse practitioner or physician assistant program
- Copy of BCLS and ACLS card (must be American Heart Association issued)
- Three reference letters
- Reference letters should address clinical experience, clinical knowledge & critical thinking, professionalism, and learning ability.
- If you have graduated within the past 2 years, submit one letter from your program director or clinical faculty
- Preference for one letter submitted by a physician who has worked with you clinically
- One-page statement of interest in postgraduate fellowship training within this specialty
If you have any questions, please contact our provider recruiter, Gabrielle Pollard at (414) 955-8676 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates who have completed their entire application will be reviewed by the fellowship selections committee
- Top candidates will be identified for an HR interview
- In person interviews with the fellowship team and tour of the facility is offered after HR interview for select candidates.
APP fellows/residents receive a stipend of $60,000 for the year paid in monthly increments.
In addition to program benefits of high-quality education and a mentored experience, PA/NP fellows/residents are eligible for the same benefits offered to traditionally hired MCW APPs:
- Malpractice insurance
- Health & Dental
- Build time for eligibility for retirement match
- Time away accrual
- MCW on campus parking
Graduate Fellowship Loan Deferment
Professional Budget per program
Basic Life Support recertification