Adolescent Patient Care and Clinical Programs
- General physical development and concerns related to male and female puberty
- Child and adolescent gynecological and menstrual concerns
- Assessment for eating disorders including anorexia and bulimia
- Nutrition and health
- Sports physicals
- Stress and anxiety
- Developmental and transitional periods complicated by chronic illness, developmental or learning disorders
Services offered are meant to support and complement the role of your pediatrician or family practice physician.
The Gynecology clinic at Children's Wisconsin focuses on the needs of children and adolescents from infants to teens.
- Menstrual disorders like early, delayed or no menses or abnormal bleeding
- Vaginal problems in infants, children and adolescents
- Pelvic pain
- Pubertal disorders
- Hormonal problems such as excessive hair growth and others
Referrals: Medical Professionals
Contact the Division of Adolescent Medicine office at (414) 266-2754
To admit a patient to Children's Wisconsin please call (414) 266-2000 and have the physician on call paged.
To schedule an appointment in the Adolescent Gynecology Clinic or the Adolescent Medicine clinic at Children's Wisconsin or SW New Berlin Metro site, please call Central Scheduling at 607-5280 (local) or (877) 607-5280 (toll free).