Asthma/Allergy and Clinical Immunology physicians and practitioners see patients at Children’s Wisconsin and many other hospitals and clinics in metro Milwaukee and eastern Wisconsin. Pediatric and adult patients for both allergic or immunodeficiency-related problems are evaluated in the Asthma/Allergy and Clinical Immunology Center at Children's Wisconsin.
Search by doctor name, health topic, specialty, location or zip code.
Asthma/Allergy and Immunology physicians and practitioners provide primary and specialty care at many clinics in metro Milwaukee and eastern Wisconsin. Request an Appointment or call (414) 607-5280 or Toll Free (877) 607-5280 to make an appointment.
Areas of Treatment
Allergic conditions we treat:
- Hayfever (Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food allergy
- Drug allergy
- Eosinophilic diseases
- Environmental allergy
- Occupational allergy (such as Latex)
- Bee sting allergy
For more information visit the Allergy and Clinical Immunology Center.
Immunodeficiency conditions we treat:
- Auto-immune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome (ALPS)
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD)
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Di George Syndrome (DGS)
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH)
- Hyper IgE Syndrome (HIES)
- Hyper IgM Syndrome (HIGM)
- Immune Dysregulation Syndrome (IPEX)
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiencies (LAD)
- Mendelian Susceptibility to Mycobacterial Diseases (MSMD)
- Neutrophil defects
- Primary Immune Deficiencies (PID)
- Recurrent infections
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Toll-like receptor (TLR) defects
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome (WAS)
- X-linked Agammaglobulinemia (XLA)
- X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome (XLP)
For more information please go to Primary Immunodeficiency Program.
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Food Allergy: A comprehensive program including nutritional evaluation. For more information about food allergies, contact the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network.
- Eosinophilic Gastro-intestinal disorders: A comprehensive program involving allergic and gastrointestinal (GI) division cooperation. For more information about these disorders, contact The American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders.
The Allergy Immunology Diagnostic Lab Center (AIDLC) provides full serologic diagnostic testing for hypersensitivity pneumonitis, allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, and latex allergy. Learn more about the Allergy Immunology Diagnostic Lab Center (AIDLC).
The Clinical Immunodiagnostic and Research Laboratory (CIRL) provides a comprehensive panel of diagnostic services using state-of-the-art flow cytometric instrumentation and the latest scientific discoveries to provide innovative methods in the detection, diagnosis and treatment assessment of immunologic, hematologic, and oncologic disease states.
The Clinical Immunodiagnostic and Research Laboratory (CIRL) plays an integral role in facilitating the rapid translation of scientific observations into clinical applications. The genesis of novel diagnostics originates from collaborative efforts with the Asthma/Allergy and Clinical Immunology Center.
With a strong product development group and access to additional expertise available from cutting-edge scientific investigations at the Medical College of Wisconsin, the Clinical Immunodiagnostic and Research Laboratory is adept to deliver high quality diagnostic services. Learn more about the Clinical Immunodiagnostic and Research Laboratory.
Pediatric and adult patients experiencing either allergic or immunodeficiency related problems are evaluated in the Asthma/Allergy Center at Children's Wisconsin.
To schedule an appointment in the allergy clinic:
(877) 607-5280 (toll-free)
To schedule an appointment in the immunodeficiency clinic:
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Asthma/Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Department of Pediatrics
Medical College of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave., Suite B440
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414) 266-6437 (fax)
Allergy Fellow on Call