Pediatric Radiology Fellowship
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Pediatric Radiology Fellowship Program: A National Leader in Pediatric Health Care
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin (CHW) is ranked as a top hospital by U.S. News and World Report and Child magazines.
- Recently ranked the #4 Children’s Hospital in the nation by Parents magazine.
- The only freestanding Level I Trauma Center in the region that cares exclusively for children.
- Has nationally recognized cardiac, bone marrow transplant, and neurosciences program.
The Pediatric Radiology Fellowship Program is one of the most comprehensive in the country. Fellowship training includes:
- Faculty Mentoring
- Dedicated Research Time
- Digital Imaging
- Body Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine studies
CHW Pediatric Radiologists perform cutting edge neurological studies and interventional radiology procedures including, but not limited to:
- Sclerotherapy of vascular malformations; and
- Minimally invasive treatment of bone lesions such as aneurysmal bone cysts and osteoid osteomas.
The hospital is fully PACS integrated with complete workstations at home for every full time radiologist.
Prerequisite training for entry into the Pediatric Radiology Fellowship Program includes:
- Candidates must have satisfactorily completed a diagnostic radiology residency program accredited by the ACGME, the RCPSC, or an AOA diagnostic radiology program in ACGME pre-accreditation status.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain licensure to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin. A valid license to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin must be obtained prior to the start the fellowship year.
Benefits of Employment
Current Openings & ApplicationAccepting Applications for 2019-20 Academic Year
To apply please forward the following documents to Kendra Kusch at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (414) 266-8666 or mail (address is below):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of reference
- Test scores
Address correspondence to:
David Moe, MD
Program Director, Pediatric Radiology Fellowship
Associate Professor of Radiology
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Department of Radiology
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53226