Medical Physics Residency Application Process
Medical College of Wisconsin Medical Physics Residency Program will be participating in the 2019 Medical Physics Matching Program.
For program prerequisites and to apply, please go to AAPM Medical Physics Residency Application Program (MP-RAP). If you have any other questions please contact Carrie Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resident Program Statistics
Medical Physics Information
For more information about the field of medical physicist, please use the links to information provided by the American Association for Physics in Medicine (AAPM):
- Scope of Practice of Clinical Medical Physics
- What is a Qualified Medical Physicist?
- What do Medical Physicists do?
- Report No. 249, Essentials and Guidelines for Clinical Medical Physics Residency Training Programs (PDF)
- Report No. 42, The Role of the Clinical Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Radiology (PDF)
For further questions regarding the residency, please contact:
Senior Administrative Assistant
Department of Radiology
Medical College of Wisconsin