In alignment with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS), we are pleased to share that MCW-Green Bay will offer an in-person ceremony.
To ensure meaningful and safe Commencement activities in Green Bay, we must limit Commencement to students and necessary participants only, with a gathering of 50 people or fewer. Your Commencement Ceremony will be on Thursday, June 3 at 11:00 a.m. in the Walter Theater on the St. Norbert College Campus.
As a requirement of participation in the in-person Ceremony, please be aware that MCW will adhere to the following guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all in attendance:
- Masks must be worn, and social distance must be maintained at all times.
- Those in attendance should be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by May 20, 2021.
- Students must arrive fully robed in regalia.
- You must currently be residing in Wisconsin before the Ceremony to prevent an increased risk of exposure immediately prior to the Ceremony.
- No handshakes will take place as you cross the stage, but hooding will be permitted.
- Unfortunately, friends and/or family will not be permitted at the graduation venue.