About the Office of Research
The Office of Research is an integrated resource for facilitating scientific discovery through administrative support of investigators, education and training, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
What do we do?
Our department is comprised of 9 specialized units that oversee research. Virtually every MCW researcher interacts with our office in some way...
- Wet and dry lab space assignments
- Grant submission and management
- Human and animal research safety and compliance
- Formalized regulatory and safety approvals
- Electronic research systems training and maintenance
- Data and literary resource access
- Intellectual property guidance and assurance
We continuously look for new ways to improve the research experience!