About the Office of Research
The Office of Research is an integral resource for facilitating scientific discovery through administrative support of investigators, education and training, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
The Office of Research strives to support, protect, educate and enable MCW investigators as they pursue scientific discovery.
Browse the Researcher's Quick Reference (PDF) to better understand and navigate the Office of Research.
What do we do?
Virtually every MCW researcher interacts with our office in some way. We are always taking on new initiatives and looking for new ways to improve the MCW research experience!
- Wet and dry lab space assignments
- Grant submission and management
- Human and animal research safety and compliance
- Formalized regulatory and safety approvals
- Electronic research systems training and maintenance
- Data and literary resource access
- Intellectual property guidance and assurance