In 1976, the National Biomedical EPR Center was established as a biotechnology resource center to enhance biomedical research use of electron spin resonance spectroscopy.
Scientific Advisory Board
The National Biomedical EPR Center's Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) comprises the following members:
- Wayne L. Hubbell, PhD, UCLA School of Medicine (chair of SAB)
- Albert H. Beth, PhD, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Gareth R. Eaton, PhD, University of Denver
- Brian M. Hoffman, PhD, Northwestern University
- James S. Hyde, PhD, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Candice S. Klug, PhD, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Ronald P. Mason, PhD, National Institute of Environmental Science (NIEHS/NIH)
- David J. Singel, PhD, Montana State University
- Harold M. Swartz, MD, PhD, Dartmouth Medical School
Collaborators, visitors, and users are required to follow our policies.