Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Neurology Epilepsy Fellowship
For the 2023-2024 application cycle, all Department of Neurology fellowship programs at MCW will be conducting virtual interviews due to the ongoing COVID-19 global pandemic.
Welcome from the Program Director, Dr. Aditya Vuppala
Thank you for your interest in the Epilepsy fellowship program at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Our fellowship is accredited by the ACGME and provides all fellows the opportunity to focus on the evaluation and care of patients with epilepsy. Successful applicants to this program must have completed a Neurology or Child Neurology residency in an ACGME-accredited program and should be board eligible or board certified in Neurology or Child Neurology.
Epilepsy Fellowship Program
- One – year or two – year fellowship tracks available to cater to the varying career goals of the fellows.
- Graduates will be eligible for board certification in epilepsy through the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Comprehensive training in busy adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring units.
- Strong epilepsy surgery program with cutting edge technology including stereo-EEG, magnetoencephalography, functional MRI, PET scan, neurostimulation devices and laser ablation.
- Rare educational opportunity in the field of magnetoencephalography (only clinical MEG center in the states of Wisconsin and Illinois with a large referral base).
Applications are accepted only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) hosted by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC).
Applications submitted through ERAs should include:
- Three letters of recommendation (one of which must come from your Neurology or Child Neurology Program Director)
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- Medical School Transcript
- Personal Statement
- Application (PDF)
Applications chosen for interview will be notified by the program coordinator via e-mail.
Contract and Health Benefits
All Medical College of Wisconsin fellows’ contract and benefits are provided by the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals (MCWAH).
Directions and Campus Map
Directions to the Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 8701 Watertown Plank Rd., located on the campus of the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53226. The College's main building is located on 87th St., just south of Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee Regional Map and Lodging Resource Guide
Milwaukee Regional Map of the Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee including the interstate, Mitchell Airport, and area highways. It also includes Lodging, Parking, Taxi, Public Transportation, Key Phone Number and Address Resource Guide.