Breast Imaging Fellowship Program
The Breast Imaging Fellowship Match will take place for the 2019-2020 academic year. The match is sponsored by the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI) and is managed by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). The 2019-2020 Academic Interview Year begins according to the NRMP schedule for Radiology Fellowships. According to guidelines set by the SBI, fellowship interviews will take placed after January 1, 2018.
- March 21, 2018: Registration opens
- April 25, 2018: Ranking opens
- May 30, 2018: Ranking Order List Deadline
- June 13, 2018: Match Day
- July 1, 2019: Training begins
- Have satisfactorily completed a diagnostic radiology residency program accredited by the ACGME, the RCPSC, or an AOA diagnostic radiology program in ACGME pre-accreditation status;
- Be American Board of Radiology (ABR) eligible; and
- Be eligible to obtain licensure to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin. A valid license to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin must be obtained prior to the start the fellowship year.
Application and Contact
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Application (PDF)
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) original letters of reference from radiologists with whom you have worked or trained
- Dean’s Letter
- Copy of USMLE Scores (Steps I, II, IICS, III)
- ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
by mail and/or email to:
Mary Beth Gonyo, MD, Program Director
c/o Pam Quella
Department of Radiology
9200 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
firstname.lastname@example.org | (414) 805-3749
Once your application packet is complete, it will be reviewed, and an interview arranged.