The Educational Technology team supports many aspects of classroom, faculty, and student technology such as D2L, Brightspace, Top Hat Audience Response System, Anatomage Table, ExamSoft and Biolucida.
Educational Technology Committees
The Strategic Educational IT (SEIT) Committee provides institutional direction for educational technologies, while the Educational IT Committee (EITC) facilitates consistent standards with respect to the institutional direction. The differences in the two committees are outlined below. The EITC reports to the SEIT.
Educational Technology Corner
The OEI Educational Technology Team Administers:
- Desire2Learn, or D2L, is the online learning management system for MCW
- D2L supports learning content delivery, technology enhanced learning opportunities, and online learning strategies
Allows for anytime, anywhere access to course materials, lecture videos, and content related to MCW courses.
Biolucia Virtual Microscope
- Digital slide collection presented using web technology
- Allows for personalized viewing of complex histology images
- Available on and off campus with MCW credentials
(414) 955-4290, Option 2