MCW is pleased to offer you a free training system that features a new and innovative way to help you more effectively for a job interview. Big Interview is an online system that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. To access the system, visit the Big Interview website.
You need to register for an account with you MCW email address. After registration, you will be sent a confirmation email.
The Career Center has compiled a list of helpful books about career development, planning and management. All these books can be found in the Todd Wehr Library.
Please Use your MCW email to register an account for accessing MCW Vault.
- Career Opportunities in Biotechnology and Drug Development
- Career Options for Biomedical Scientists
- Put Your Science to Work: The Take-Charge Career Guide for Scientists - Practical Advise, Proven Techniques
- Navigating the Path to Industry: A Hiring Manager's Advice for Academics Looking for a Job in Industry
- Highly Effective Networking
- Advancing Post-Doc Women Guidebook
- Self-promotion for Introverts: The Quiet Guide to Getting Ahead
- Networking for People Who Hate to Network: An Introvert's Guide to Making Connections That Count
- Networking for People Who Hate Networking: A Field Guide for Introverts, the Overwhelmed, and the Underconnected
- KNOWN: The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age
- Writing Science: How to Write Papers That Get Cited and Proposals That Get Funded
- How to Write a Lot: A Practical Guide to Productive Academic Writing
- Science Research Writing for Non-Native Speakers of English
- The Scientist's Guide to Writing: How to Write More Easily and Effectively throughout Your Scientific Career
- How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper, 8th Edition
- Writing Science in Plain English (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)