Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Fellowship
For the 2022-2023 application cycle, all Department of Neurology fellowship programs at MCW will be conducting virtual interviews due to the ongoing COVID-19 global pandemic.
Welcome from the Program Director, Ahmed Obeidat, MD, PhD
- Applicants submit applications directly the Program Coordinator and all applications are reviewed by the department.
- Fellows are not required to secure their own funding
- 1-2 year(s) of clinical and clinical research training
- Encouraged to present clinical studies at conferences and publish articles during fellowship
- Multidisciplinary care is key concept in our training program
Milwaukee is one of the Midwest’s best-kept secrets and a prime location for the Medical College of Wisconsin’s main campus. A one-of-a-kind city with a vibrant and diverse culture, this charming, yet metropolitan must-see is just 90 minutes north of Chicago and nestled on the coast of Lake Michigan. Whether you’re catching a show at Summerfest, the world’s largest music festival, immersing yourself in the old world charm of the Historic Third Ward or taking in the sights and sounds of one of the many cafés, beer gardens or restaurants that line the city’s riverbank and shoreline, Milwaukee never disappoints. Find out why MCW students, faculty and employees take pride in calling Milwaukee home.
Learn More: Living in Milwaukee
The Medical College of Wisconsin’s Benefit Package (PDF) is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce. Our package offers:
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit options
- A program that considers individual needs
- Plans to help ensure long-term financial security for you and your family
Directions and Campus Map
Directions to the Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 8701 Watertown Plank Rd., located on the campus of the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53226. The College's main building is located on 87th St., just south of Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee Regional Map and Lodging Resource Guide
Milwaukee Regional Map of the Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee including the interstate, Mitchell Airport, and area highways. It also includes Lodging, Parking, Taxi, Public Transportation, Key Phone Number and Address Resource Guide.
Our fellowship graduates went on to successful careers in neuroimmunology and MS, whether in academia, private, or community practice. Our program prepares you for a successful career in the exciting field of MS and related disorders.
Throughout this program, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse set of faculty members. Learn more about our Adult Neurology MS/Neuroimmunology Team.