Sexual Assault Awareness Month Speaker
MCW and Marquette University co-present: “Following a 2018 Sexual Assault, Danielle Leukam is Taking Ownership of her Story”. Join us virtually on Thursday April 22, 2021 from 12-1pm to hear Danielle Leukam share her story of being sexually assaulted in her home and the impact this has had on her family. She will be with us to educate, advocate against sexual violence, and tell us how she took back her power. See more information.
Register in advance for this meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link and information about joining the meeting.
Feel free to submit questions in advance to TitleIXCoordinator@mcw.edu.
Trigger Warning for sexual assault survivors. Counselors will be available during & following the program.
View event flyer (PDF)
Reporting Requirements to External Agencies
MCW will report findings of sexual misconduct to external agencies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Science Foundation (NSF), as required for researchers, as well as, through the credentialing process for clinical providers. MCW may also report findings of sexual misconduct to other institutions of higher education and in response to requests for reference information. By accepting employment with MCW, employees agree to be a part of our culture of professionalism and acknowledge that findings may be reported.
- Compliance Reporting Hotline - (844) 703-8171
- MCW Public Safety
- Non-emergency - (414) 955-8295
- Emergency - (414) 955-8299
- Office of Academic Affairs - (414) 955-8279
- Office of Human Resources - (414) 955-8668
- Ombuds Office - (414) 266-8776
- Office of Student Support Services - (414) 955-8933
- Office of Student Affairs - (414) 955-8256
- Employee Assistance Program (Faculty, Staff, Postdoctoral Fellows) - (866) 379-0237
- Employee Assistance Program (Medical Students, Graduate Students, Residents) - (414) 955-8933, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm | (414) 805-6700 after hours
- Student Assistance Program - (833) 927-1860
- Domestic Violence Hotline - (414) 933-2722
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health - (414) 257-6995
- Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office - (414) 278-4788
- Milwaukee Women’s Center Crisis Hotline - (414) 671-6140
- National Dating Abuse Helpline - (866) 331-9474
- Office for Civil Rights - (800) 421-3481 or email@example.com
- Sojourner Truth House 24-Hour Hotline - (414) 933-2722
- Sexual Assault Treatment Centers - (414) 219-5555
- Women’s Center Inc. 24-Hour Crisis Line - (262) 542-3828
- 1in6 Online Support for Men