About Community Health
Institute for Health & Equity Mission
Community Health is a division within the Institute for Health & Equity (IHE). The mission of IHE is to improve health and advance equity through partnerships and to integrate medicine and population health.Guiding Principles - IHE
- Integrate public and community health across research, education, clinical, and community initiatives.
- Foster collaboration among departments and disciplines, and strengthen relationships with community.
- Build capacity by creating and strengthening effective partnerships that are innovative and mutually beneficial.
- Share power and resources equitably among partners to maximize effective outcomes.
- Nurture programs in public health disciplines and encourage methodological research in biostatistics, bioethics, and global health.