ilab Core Management Software
The iLab system allows researchers to order, track, and pay for core services in a convenient one-stop location.
The Office of Research and Finance departments are pleased to provide iLab Core Management Software here at MCW! Users can log in to iLab using their MCW credentials to place orders and schedule services. A unique integration with Oracle will allow users to select designated grant and general ledger accounting information at the time of ordering. Additionally, core customers will have centralized access to all existing and historical requests across all iLab-implemented cores. User accounting permissions and invoice approvals will be managed by Department Administrators.
For questions, please contact the Office of Research.
iLab can be accessed centrally at the iLab Login website, or at the core links below.
Training & Help:
Visit an iLab Walk-In Help Session: Fridays, 10/19/18 - 12/14/18, from 9:30-11:00 am in MFRC #3096. NOTE: No sessions on 11/23 or 12/7.
Recorded Training Sessions for MCW employees are available: Department Admins (starts at 2:30); PI/Lab Manager (starts at 7:20); Core User. Note: You may need to run a temporary application of WebEx to view recordings
iLab Help Website: Learn the basics of iLab on the Agilent iLab Help Site.
Email the Office of Research for assistance any time: email@example.com.
MCW Cores Now Live in iLab:
- CRI Histology Core
- MCW Tissue Bank
- Center for Biomedical Mass Spectrometry Research
- Center for Imaging Research
- Cancer Center Redox and Bioenergetics Shared Resource (CCRBSR)
- Biostatistics Consulting Service
End Users logging into iLab for the first time can follow these simple instructions to set up their account. iLab uses MCW Single-Sign On for MCW faculty and staff. External users should request an iLab account using the External User Registration Instructions (PDF).
- Navigate to iLab website.
- Select "Sign in using MCW credentials"
- Enter your MCW credentials at the OneLogin screen
- Select your PI from the drop-down list and enter your phone number
- Submit the completed registration form, which will notify the PI of your lab membership request
- Once the PI has approved your request, you can begin logging into iLab using your MCW credentials to request services and schedule equipment