Banking training is required for those individuals involved in the design, conduct or management of a local MCW/FH/BCW bank or repository.
If you do not have an active eBridge account, please register here.
About Banking Training
Banking training is required for those individuals involved in the design, conduct or management of a local MCW/FH/BCW bank. A local MCW/FH/BCW bank is a bank/repository established for the purpose of future research.
IRB banking trained is required for individuals
- who have access to the local bank/repository database,
- obtain informed consent for banking of data or specimens in the local bank, or
- have record keeping or other administrative responsibility for the local bank.
Banking training can be completed either by attending the in-person presentation or online training.
- The in-person training is offered approximately every 3 months;
- The online module is available for those who cannot attend the in-person training.
Successful completion of this module includes completing the quiz with a passing score of 80% or greater. The training is valid for three years (or, must be renewed every three years while working with banks).
Live banking training is offered via Zoom approximately every 4 months through the MCW Human Research Protection Program's Research Connection Series. The Series discusses rotating topics on the second Thursday of the month from noon - 1:00 p.m. The in-person training is currently offered via Zoom.
- Individuals are required to register using the link on the HRPP website.
- Successful completion of this module includes completing the quiz with a passing score of 80% or greater.
For HSRP Training Support, contact HSRP Training.
Review the course content and complete the quiz. Successful completion includes obtaining a passing score of 80% or higher on the IRB Banking Quiz. With successful completion of this course, you will receive an email notification confirming you have completed the coursework.