Research Systems Training
Research Systems Training develops, maintains, and delivers instructional content in online, classroom, and 1-on-1 session formats to principal investigators, study teams, committee members and other research staff.
Research Systems Training offers interactive 1-on-1 training sessions for the MCW eBridge Research Management Application.
- eBridge Introduction and Navigation Overview for Research Personnel
- eBridge Animal Use Module for Research Personnel
- eBridge Human Module for Research Personnel
- eBridge Safety Module for Research Personnel
- eBridge Funding Module for Research Personnel
- eBridge Modular Budgets
- eBridge R & R Budgets
- eBridge IACUC Member Training
- eBridge IRB Committee Member Training
- eBridge IBC Member Training
- eBridge (FCOI-R) Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research
These sessions are offered free of charge to New Employees and Research Personnel.
Get started with the eBridge Navigation Course.
Safety courses offered through Environmental Health & Safety:
- Bloodborne Pathogens for Clinicians
- Laboratory Safety Training
- Part A: Laboratory Chemical Safety
- Part B: Laboratory Waste
- Part C: rDNA Awareness
- Shipping Biological Materials
- Shipping Biological Materials Awareness
- Category A Materials
- Category B Materials
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- Dry Ice
- Exempt Patient Specimens
- Used Health Care Products
- Dry Liquid Nitrogen
- Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Training
- Recombinant DNA (rDNA) for Human Gene Transfer (HGT) Trials Training
- Hazard Communication Training
EHS also publishes an easy-to-use Required Training grid to help identify what courses you may need.