Career Services provide all students in the Medical School personalized and innovative services, programs, and resources focused on Career Assessment, Career Exploration, Career Decision-Making, and Career Preparation that achieve students’ career goals and success. The career counselor also assists you in preparing your CV and personal statements as well as providing one-one-one interview coaching for your residency program interview preparation.
- AAMC Careers in Medicine Liaison
- Career Assessment
- Career Counseling
- Career Day – Medical Specialties
- Career Decision Making
- Career Exploration
- Career Search: Clinical/ Non-clinical Careers
- Residency Day – ERAS & Match Process
- Residency Preparation: CV/Personal Statement critique, residency match strategies, 1:1 interview coaching and mock interview, etc.
- SOAP Program
Visit the Career Services course in Brightspace (login required) to learn how to write a CV or personal statement and review samples of CVs and personal statements.