Established in March 2016, the MCW Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) partners internally and externally to engage and integrate diversity and inclusion into the MCW fabric of who we are, what we do, and how we work.
Our office serves the entire MCW Community of faculty, staff, and learners, across all schools and campuses of MCW. We seek to engage partners in inclusion initiatives to strengthen diverse communities and advance health across Wisconsin and in all communities that MCW serves.
Under the leadership of Dr. C. Greer Jordan, who joined MCW in January 2017, the ODI will focus on five strategic priority areas during the 2017/18 academic year.
- Diversity and inclusion metrics and assessment
- Continuous improvement in diversity and inclusion programming and communications
- Sourcing and recruitment quality improvement
- Fostering diversity and inclusion leaders at all levels
- Community citizenship
C. Greer Jordan, MBA, PhD
Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
(414) 955-8685 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley M. Hines
Diversity and Inclusion Manager
(414) 955-8015 | email@example.com
Toni J. Gray
(414) 955-8054 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(414) 955-8531 | email@example.com
Brianna Lynn Hernandez Baurichter
Administrative Assistant Sr.
(414) 955-8014 | firstname.lastname@example.org