The MCW/Marquette Medical Alumni Association Mentor Connections Program provides an opportunity for students and alumni to engage in mutually rewarding relationships focused on academic and professional goals. These connections between our Alumni and Students promote connections for wisdom and wellness.
During this critical time for our students, the alumni mentor program enables alumni to:
- Share their professional and personal experience and expertise with current MCW students.
- Provide information about a specialty.
- Do mock interviews.
- Expand your professional network.
- Review a resume/CV.
- Welcome guest speaking/speaker opportunities.
- Share research opportunities.
We encourage mentors and mentees to connect on a regular basis (i.e. once a month phone call, in person meeting, or email conversation). However, the frequency and form of communication are things you both can determine.
To Participate, Just Register on ENGAGE!
- Register/Sign in to mcwengage.com
- Complete or create a new account
- Verify your email address
- Edit your profile by clicking on the drop down arrow in the top right corner
- Upload a professional photo
- Include professional, academic, and volunteer experience
- Sign up under the "Offer Help" and "Offer Mentoring" section
- Complete education information, etc.
- Await student mentor request(s) or proactively reach out to students by going to the
directory, Filter by Affiliation (Students), and look for a mentee.
The connections made in the Mentor Connections Program help prepare our students for a successful future, navigate uncertainty, and leave a lasting impact on our campus community.