Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship
The Pediatric Dermatology division includes five full-time faculty members who are all extremely dedicated to education of the fellow as well as residents. The group operates out of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, a leading pediatric medical center and large tertiary care referral hospital both locally and nationally.
*ABD-approved pediatric dermatology fellowship program
The Pediatric Dermatology fellow will:
- Obtain a comprehensive education in general as well as tertiary care pediatric dermatology. Emphasis will be placed on outpatient care as well as inpatient consultative services.
- Gain familiarity and expertise in academic endeavors such as didactic lectures, published papers, and case presentations.
- Formulate a research project from study design to completion in addition to being involved in current research endeavors within the department.
- Obtain skills in both pediatric laser and surgical procedures.
- Obtain specific knowledge of pediatric dermatopathology.
- Master communication with referring physicians and learn how to interact with and effectively communicate with other specialty services in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Completion of an ACGME accredited dermatology residency
- One year commitment
- Must obtain a Wisconsin medical license prior to beginning fellowship
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- curriculum vitae
- (2) letters of support
- personal statement (encouraged but not required)
If you have any questions regarding the Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship Program, please contact: