Checklists for IRB Members to support committee review.
IRB Member Checklists
To support compliance with the federal regulations and MCW HRPP policies and procedures, the following checklists have been developed to assist IRB Members in the review of research being evaluated by the MCW IRB Committees. If you are unable to access a checklist or have a question as to which checklist should be utilized please contact your IRB Coordinator.
- Amendment Reviewer Checklist (DOCX)
- CPR Reviewer Checklist (DOCX)
- Emergency Use Checklist (DOCX)
- Expanded Access Use Reviewer Checklist (DOCX)
- New Protocol Reviewer Checklist (DOCX)
- Planned Emergency Research Reviewer Checklist (DOCX)
- Reportable Event Reviewer Checklist (DOCX)
- 6-Year Renewal Reviewer Checklist (DOCX)
These checklists may be required to support the review of a project if it will be using advertisements, requires compliance with ICH Guidelines, or will be supported by federal agency with additional requirements such as DoD, DoE, DoEd, DoJ or BoP