Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Medical College of Wisconsin now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma)!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
- Certified electronic diplomas are available to graduates whose MCW degree was awarded in May 2020 or after.
- Graduates will be directed to the MCWconnect portal (log-in required) to order the CeDiploma at no cost.
- Graduates will have 90 days from the conferral date to download the electronic diploma which will never expire.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Credential Validation – demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com