MCW Career Services provides individual career counseling, relevant career resources, workshops, and professional development programs to all MCW students. Career Services cultivates new and maintains existing campus and employer relations focused on career advancement and establishes contacts to meet the career needs of students.
There are services available to all MCW students and information specific to different schools and programs.Information for Graduate StudentsInformation for Medical Students
1:1 Career Counseling and Coaching
- Career Assessment and Career/Specialty Decision Making
- Job/Internship/Residency Program Searching
- Job Application/Residency/Match Preparation
- Interview Coaching/Strategies, goal setting
- Mock Interviews, Negotiation, etc.
Career and Professional Workshops
Explore your transferable skills, CV/ Résumé, elevator pitch, job search, individual development plan, interview skills, leadership, residency match strategies, ERAS, application, and more.
Contact Career Services
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Nai-Fen Su.
Nai-Fen Su, PhD
Associate Director of Career Services
(414) 955-4977 | email@example.com